Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Where have you been?

Wow... It has been so long since my last post. Longer than a month. After my last post a shared some news that was really sad and ever since I just kind of feel unmotivated and didn't feel my creative juices running through my brain. Also, my computer blew up and it's just not fun writing posts on my iPhone for S. My hopes are that I am able to get a new computer by the end of this month, I'm looking into getting a MacBook but may or may not settle for in Windows computer. What do you recommend? I really like the MacBooks, I like Windows but I just cannot get used to Windows 8. So that's up in the air.

In other news, I'm very excited about the potential of me getting a kidney transplant during the summer. That's very exciting but at the same time it's a little scary because with any surgery there can be complications and especially with the transplant your body could instantaneously reject the kidney and medicine could fail in helping your body not reject the new kidneys or kidney. The reason I say kidneys is because I may let pediatric kidneys and I would get two. They would grow as opposed to getting a fully grown adult kidney in which case it would only be one and would grow. It's sad to think about the fact that a person passes and you get their organ. On the other side it's amazing that transplants are possible. 

Well I'll leave it at that. I'm going to try to be better at posting even without a computer. So if you read this please come and visit me again. I'm expecting another ipsy delivery pretty soon. I'm planning on posting about this months goodies an last months. I'm excited to see what comes in the cute pink bag. Last month I got some cute stuff that I've used on almost the daily basis. 

Thanks for reading, 

5 comments:

  1. I dont suggest a dell by no means. i had one and within a year it went to shit and back. it works just now I'm not able to get online unless i'm right by the router and the hinges broke and a so called friend called himself fixing them but i dont believe he did a good job b/c i never shut up b/c i dont want it to happen again b/c it wiped my computer out.

    best of luck with the kidney deal.

    i just got isby and i should be getting a package soon. depending on how good that is depends on if i get rid of it or not. 10 bucks isn't much but when you dont need to spend the money due to no job its alot

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I agree on the dell. And thanks on the kidney stuff.

      Hopefully you like ipsy. I have been subcribed for about 3 months now and I'm pretty satisfied with most products. But I totally get you on the $10. As soon as I don't like a package I'm done.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. You should so post more often. I wasn't impressed with ipsy and canceled the day i got it. trying to get an influenster package.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/hump-day-confessions_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have excellent strength girl and I love your post girl. I pray all goes well and i'm here any time to chat if you need a friend. You know how to get ahold of me. I enjoy our chats. so glad more people are chatting with me now a days. means alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I appreciate your prayers. I'm here too if you ever need to talk. Thanks for coming on by.

      Delete