Friday, August 1, 2014

TGIF

Oh Friday thank you for making your appearance.  I found this Friday link up and decided to give it a go.  I know I have been doing a lot of link ups but hey, they are fun and interesting to do.  So... here we go.



In this link up you share five things and it can be any five things you want to share whether it's a goal, a dream, a favorite place, whatever tickles you (tickle you? Really, did I just use that?).
Where shall I start?

// I would like to start taking more pictures to capture more moments.  I used to be a little a lot addicted to taking pictures and realized that I needed to stop when my phone memory was full because of all the pictures I would snap.  It would even happen with my digital camera.  I would like to get back into the habit of taking pictures just not nearly as bad as I used to be.

// This week was a very relaxing week.  I didn't have much to do and I was able to just rest.  Usually I'm going from Doctor's office to Doctor's office and this week was only one appointment.  I am really thankful for that.  Next week though will not be so relaxing.  I have to get my car fixed and then I don't know how I will be getting around for a few days.  Hopefully they lend me a loaner car.  

// My second oldest niece just turned sixteen and she has her permit now.  Ahhhh!!! This is a little scary.  She is so excited and I on the other hand am reminded that I'm only getting older and older, as we all do.  I remember when I got my permit I would ask everybody I knew who was over the age of twenty-five to take me driving.  I'm sure she will be asking me to take her driving a lot.   Good thing is I won't have to let her drive my car, the lucky punk got a little truck from my sister and brother-in-law.

// I can't wait for summer to be over!  In the Central Valley of California it is really hot and I am just ready for it not to be when I go because all my medical appointments are there.  In the Central Coast of California there are a lot of tourist and the beaches are packed and I just want to go and relax in the sun without a beach ball hitting me on the face.

// Coming up with blog topics is a little difficult for me since I am starting out.  I would like to be able to come up with some interesting topics that won't bore people to sleep.  If you have any suggestions please, please share with me.  Suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Once again thank you for stopping by, hope you make you way back!  Hope you have a blessed and beautiful weekend.

Till next time,


2 comments:

  1. Love all of these.
    I felt the same way about finding topics to blog about when I started up. I just wrote about what was going on in my life and added lots of pics. People love pictures! :)
    Thanks for linking up with me and Karli! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, thanks for your comment! I'm working on the pictures thing, haven't been too successful since Frifay but trying. Lol.

      Thank you,
      Lily

      Delete