Saturday, September 20, 2014

A day with me

Blog-tember Day 20's prompt is to share a day in your life.

Okay so the plan yesterday was to take pictures all day of what I typically do in a day but I forgot till about 4 in the afternoon.  I then decided to try something and blog all day today as I go.  So, I will be updating this post every so often.

Hope you join me along for the ride!


Brave Love Blog

This morning I unhooked from my Dialysis machine. 

Typically after I unhook from my machine I head to the kitchen for some breakfast, brush my teeth and get ready. 
Breakfast today was a bit much but good an worth the full tummyness. It was a blackberry jam crescent, waffle with homemade whipped cream and a pancake. Eggs didn't make it on plate or picture. 


Now ready and headed car shopping with dad-in-law. This isn't a typical Saturday activity. Usually we just hang out go for a hike or watch movies.


I want one!!!

It is now 3:56 PM pacific time. We spent 2 hrs at the dealership with my dad-in-law but he was able to drive off with a 2010 5series BMW. it's nice and I want one. Now I'm at apple bees going to enjoy a steak. 
 They have these cool little tablets with games.

I had a 7 oz. steak with mash potatoes and mixed veggies.  It was good.  I wish I had a picture to show you but I was too hungry and forgot to take a picture.  I really need to get better at taking pictures to share on here.  Hehehe

Now I am home and just watching baseball for now.  It is 5:00 PM pacific time.

The rest of tonight wasn't too excited had a sandwich for dinner and just hang out with a couple of friends talking about stuff.  Overall it was a pretty easy going day.  My weeks are completely different.  I am usually in and out of doctors office and that can be boring.

No I am ready to hook up to my dialysis machine again.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great night.

Till next time,





3 comments:

  1. Car shopping, nice! I need a car but money doesnt allow for it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I need a car too but not enough finances. Boo...

      Delete
  2. I loved your idea of doing this 'on the go'!

    ReplyDelete