Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Today is the 24th of September, the second day of Fall and do you know what that means? 2
4th Blog-tember challenge post and the prompt this time is a Fall bucket list.

Brave Love Blog
This fall I don't have a lot of plans just a few to make my days more interesting.  
I usually don't do bucket lists so coming up with this one was a bit of a challenge but I like 
this Blog-tember challenge. It is causing me think and that's always good.  I tend to bottle everything up and when it comes to expressing myself I usually limit myself to a few sentences 
so I figured that blogging with help me in expressing myself and so far my sentences are still just a few and not too lengthy which I think is good.

Fall 2014 Bucket List


// Bible study more

// Go on a hike to Madonna Mountain.

// Paint bookshelves

// Paint shelves for kitchen

// Buy a screen door

// Go spend an entire day at the beach

// Eat at a new restaurant

// Try Indian food

// Make tamales on my own

// Reach at least chapter 8 of my novel

That’s my list.  I have made tamales before but with my Mom’s help and this time I would 
really like to make them on my own and see if they are at least half as good as hers.  You probably noticed that I have “Eat at a new restaurant” and “Try Indian food”, you might be thinking 
that they both would fall in the same category but no, I have been to an Indian restaurant just never tried the food and this time I want to try the food.  My goal is to complete everything on this list before Winter is here greeting us.  Wish me luck!

Thank you for stopping by and till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I'd also really like to know how to make tamales, they make these amazing fish and coconut ones here and I'd love to know how to make them! Are you writing a novel? [How cool!]

    ReplyDelete