Saturday, September 27, 2014

I wish, I wish, I wish

Only three days left in September ahhh, the year is closely approaching its end and we will be in 2015, my High School reunion will be then. Scary!!!

Today is the 27th day of Blog-tember and I am posting late because I barely have free time, nonetheless today's prompt is, "What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop, too ;)"
Brave Love Blog
There are a lot of things on my wish list but I was able to narrow it down to the things that I would like to have at this very moment but I don't.

Poncho Coat 
Black Crepe Blazer
The poncho and the Blazer are two items I have had my eyes (notice how I said eyes and not eye.  I have two eyes, lol) for sometime now.  The poncho from Zara is way too expensive for me but it's cute and I like it.  I would like one much cheaper put to look similar.  The Blazer is something I want in many colors because you can dress up or dress down a blazer and still look presentable and casual or laid back.  If I could afford both of them I would have already ordered them but unfortunately that is not in my budget at the moment but maybe soon
          
Over the Toilet Cabinet

"Fulton" Tufted Sofa 
I have very little storage in my bathroom so an over the toilet cabinet would be perfect to put some towels in and other bathroom goodies.  Definitely at top of wish list.  The sofa that we have is old and outdated and really just not appealing to the eye.  It's green with ugly floral pillows.  I would like a 

tufted sofa, not white, I don't know what color yet but I'm thinking about a light gray.  I'm not sure which color would work best.  Gray is such a versatile color that I think it would be good to pair it would any color.  This is my wish list, not much on it.  Hope you had a good Saturday!

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day.

Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment