Sunday, September 21, 2014

May the leaves turn

We are on day 21 for the Blog-tember challenge and the prompt is
"Fall favorite.  What do you love most about this season?"
I like all the seasons but fall is at the top of the list right under spring.  
Where do I begin? 


// Pumpkin pie is a favorite and during the fall it is everywhere.  Yum!

// My most number one favorite thing about fall is the change in the leaves.  
I think it is so beautiful and I just look at nature pictures of fall all day long.  
I like to see the leaves on the trees and ground.  It just makes me happy.

// Once fall starts making its arrival you can feel the change in the hair 
and sitting outside with a sweater and a warm cup of tea or coffee in hand is a 
favorite part of the season.

//Thanksgiving is also another favorite of the season.  
I like getting together with the entire family and sharing a delicious meal.

I grew up in the Central Valley of California in which we were able to experience 
the seasons but now I live in the Central Coast of California 
and the seasons are hardly noticeable here.  However, you still do get to see the 
leaves on the trees change during fall but winter doesn't not make it to 
the Central Coast of California.  

This is what I love the most about fall.  


Brave Love Blog

Thank you for stopping by.  
Hope you have an amazing and blessed day.

Till next time,



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving your kind comment! The leaves are definitely one of my favorite parts of fall, too. Glad to find your blog!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could sit and look at Autumn leaves for hours too.

    ReplyDelete