Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ya didn't even know

This is day 16 of the Blogtember Challenge and day two for me :)
The prompt for today is sharing stuff people do not know about you.




Most people don't know this but...

//I can't sleep without light and quiet noise in the background.

//Secretly I want to be a fashion designer/Makeup artist/Stylist/Bag Designer
(wow, I want to do it all)

//I like to stand in front of the mirror and sing with my comb in hand.  I think a lot of us do this.

//I'm working on a romantic/comedy novel.  Three chapters down and many more to go.

//I have an addiction to school supplies.  Such as pens, pencils, notebooks, journals, graph paper, crayons and etc.  I like it all.  I think I should become a teacher!  Except, kids can be annoying many times.


Brave Love Blog

I tried to think of more stuff but I was drawing a blank.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,


6 comments:

  1. I'd love to be a teacher one day. I actually want to go back to college and get a Early Childhood Education degree and end up teaching elementary school. Maybe 1st or 2nd grade. If not kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome you want to be a teacher. I think you should absolutely go back to school and pursue it.

      Delete
  2. I'm a total school supply addict, too: I love this time of year when the shops start bringing the school supplies out! (Have you heard of NaNoWriMo?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that time of the year too :) I have a NaNoWrimo account but I have no idea how to make use of it.

      Delete
  3. School supplies are quite attractive--I hate spending money needlessly, but I definitely admire them in the store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can be very pricey. I usually purchase the stuff that is on sale. Recently I spent $7 at Target and got some notebooks along with a few pens and journals.

      Delete