Friday, October 3, 2014

Time? Can you slow down please

So... I thought about it for a while and I am going to attempt writing everyday again.  Last month I have joined the Blog-tember challenge and started halfway through then I didn't even finish.  Boo... to me, I don't know why but I have been so busy lately with very little to no time to read blogs let alone write a post.  There isn't enough time in the day.  This month will hopefully be different and I will hopefully plan my posts ahead of time so that I can complete them even on a hectic day.  Also downloaded the blogger app which I think will help.

Ok, moving along I am giving it a go with the Nesting Place and writing 31 days this month. (more like 28 for me) From this site I go what 31 Days is all about.  
31 Days is an online writing challenge started by home blogger, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester) where bloggers pick one topic and write a post on that topic every day in October. We all link up just once on day one (linky opens on the evening of October 1st) so that we can see all the topics and read the ones that most interest us. The linky will stay open through October 5th for late comers but will be closed after that. As a writer, 31 Days challenges you to go deeper into one topic. As a reader, 31 Days will most likely have a few topics that you are curious about, it’s a great time to get to know some new bloggers. 



My topic is writing about being more intentional.  What I mean by that is when doing anything being intentional for God and sharing his love with other.  As well as his grace and word.  Hopefully I'll gain some perspective in my goal of being intentional for God and towards people.  I was able to stop a project I am working on yesterday and help my niece with her homework.  I made it a point to let her know that she was important and I was able to show her love and that I care.  While I was helping her talked about how some of her friends making bad decisions need prayer and how she could be a light and seed planter in their life.  It was a good 20 minutes with her.  

Anything exciting happening on your end?

Thank you for stopping by, hope you make your way back.

Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment