Friday, November 7, 2014

I wouldn't go here

TGIF!  Thursday was a very busy day for me.  So I am very excited that today is Friday because that means tomorrow is Saturday and that means it's a rest day.  Today's BlogHer prompt is, "What is the one place you would never want to go on vacation that other people seem to love?"  

This one was a tough one for me.  I had to sit here for a while and think about it.  I think as of right now Mexico would be where I would not want to vacation.  Have you seen the spanish speaking news?  No, well they are practically on the daily talking about kidnappings and people disappearing even in tourist areas.  No place is safe there right now.  I have family in Mexico that I would love to go visit while I vacation but I am too scared.

There are some pretty places in Mexico though.  Cancun, Acapulco, Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico City, Playa Escondido and the list goes on and on of these gorgeous places.  I am hopeful that the violence simmers down significantly in the future.

Well, this post will be short and sweet.  I did type yesterday's post but had an issue posting it so I will post it tomorrow.

Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment