Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaBloPoMo!?

Okay, so if you have been reading here you know that in september I attempted to blog every day and only managed to do a little less then half the month of September.  You also know that I tried to blog everyday in October and I completely did not succeed in that month at all with a total of TWO blog posts.

So... you may think okay girlie you may as well just give up on trying to blog every day challenges and my answer to you would be, "Nope, I am not going to give up till I achieve this goal of blogging for a month straight." Lucky for me here is a new month and that means a new opportunity to achieve my goal.  I will be joining the BlogHer NaBloPoMo event.  

NaBloPoMo November 2014

This is my first year blogging and so this is my first year joining this blogging event and I have no idea what I am doing.  I am not sure if there are daily prompts so I am a little curious to see what topics I come up with.


I am here at Starbucks kicking off my first November blog post and let me tell you I am freezing my hands off.  I got a Oatmeal cookie and an Ice Water.  Big mistake!  I should have stuck with the cookie and got a Hot Tea instead because I am so cold.  I have been sitting here for about 30 minutes and watching people come in and out (I'm a people watcher, not a creeper status though) it's so funny how some people act.  A couple walked in and they couldn't get their hands off of each other and then you see that someone they knew walked in and immediately they stopped.  Haha... I couldn't help but laugh a little.  Then this is this guy here who seems to know every one and he just talking to loudly and I wonder could he be an attention seeker?  Perhaps, I think so.  
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


You may be wondering what the periods are all about.  Well... remember I said I am here at Starbucks and freezing?  Well, I just had to get up and get a Hot Mint Tea.  Oh my hands are so much warmer now.  

Anyways, if you are reading this and have any prompt ideas for the coming days please share them with me so I can ever so kindly steal you idea!  No worries though I will definitely give you credit for the prompt idea. 

I went to http://dailypost.wordpress.com to see what prompt suggestion they had for today and it is "Pace Oddity- If you could slow down an action that usually zooms by, or speed up an event that drags on, which would you choose, and why?"

I would say that I would definitely slow down childhood because it doesn't last long enough.  Kids nowadays want to grow up so quickly and it is sad to see.  I have a son,  5 nieces and 1 Nephew and would love to see them much smaller then they are.  Definitely wish those moments lasted longer.  This is why we must cherish the moments we have now because they come and go way too quickly.  

Would I speed anything up?  Yes, I would speed up me getting a kidney transplant.

Okay, I'll end there becasue I am getting cold again and It is being to get packed in here and i am feeling a little uncomfortable right now.  There are theses two guys sitting really close to me, I can pretty much hear them breathing and they keep looking at my laptop screen oh and to top it off I can hear their conversation.  So, I sign off here.

Thank you stopping by.  Hope you have a blessed weekend and a blessed Novermber

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. I tend to fizzle out when I join month-long challenges, but I keep joining. There are prompts provided for weekdays - http://www.blogher.com/nablopomo-november-2014-prompts?from=pop. You should also check out the Sits Girls blog.

    I'm not sure I would want to slow down childhood. Children do grow up so fast, but it's just as fascinating watching them learn new things as 16 or 25 year olds as it is when they're 2.

    Here's to you blogging every single day this month.

    ReplyDelete