Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Unwanted Visitors!

This Saturday was completely uneventful.  We had these plans for today that my body interrupted with these unpleasant visitors that come every month and they go by the name of Cramps.  They felt the need to come visit today for most of the day and I tried to get rid of them with heat and tylenol but nothing worked.  Finally once the sun began to go down they left.  It must have been getting close to their bed time or something.  There were so many of them, geez, I really hope they don't come back this month.  Do you ever have that problem?  If so, how do you get rid of them?  Lol!  

So... in my moments of unwanted company I managed to lay in bed and watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix.  Wow, watching the episodes all over again really takes me back to my eighth grade year and my high school years.  Even certain episodes manage to take me back to a certain point in life that I was in when I first watched it.  Kind of like when you hear a song from your youth and it just takes you back to certain moments or a certain moment.  Crazy how that can happen right?

After my many hours of Netflix and once my visitors left I was able to get up and get ready and go to dinner which was good.  We had Tri-Tip BBQ, French Fries and Salad, then ice cream for dessert.  I didn't take pictures.  Gosh, I am such a bad blogger.  Lol I have no pictures to share with you all.  I will try to be better.

Hope you had a great Saturday and hope you have a blessed Sunday.

Till next time,

3 comments:

  1. I HATE those visitors. I pop an ibuprofen and drink some raspberry tea, which helps a little bit anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take midol and use a heated rice bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been trying to get up with you girl. Haven't heard back from you. Please get in touch girl. Miss hearing from you daily.

    ReplyDelete