Monday, December 8, 2014

December already?!

Big FAIL again

It seems as though I once again disappeared.  Well,... I did.  I skipped one day and the next thing I knew it was November 30th and we were heading into December 1st.  I even thought to myself, "I am going to post tomorrow the 1st of December" and as you can see we are on the 8th day of December and I am barely posting.  What a lazy bum I am.  Lol.  

A goal for this month is to blog as much as I can.  Let's see if I am able to accomplish that goal it seems much easier then blogging everyday right now.   I am still hopeful that ONE DAY I will succeed in blogging everyday in one entire month.  I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Update Time 


In the past month not much has changed.  

I still have no transplant and I am patiently waiting.

Yeah, that's about it.  At this point my life is not at all interesting, however, I hope that one day it will be.  



The picture above is of the tree I decorated at my sisters salon.  It has combs, hair rollers and clips.  How clever right?  Can you believe that it is almost Christmas?  We only have a couple more weeks.  That is so crazy to me.  I feel like yesterday it was barely January 1st and we were rolling into 2014 now 2015 is creeping up and guess what?  My 10 year High school reunion is coming up.  What?!!!! Already? Yup, already!  I do feel a little older but not at all how I thought I would feel 10 years post high school.  It's still so weird to me to see my friends with families and even including myself.  When I look in the mirror I don't see that much time has passed but then I look at the world around me and realize that it has.

I guess I will end this blog and that and hopefully I will be here the next day and the day after that.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really do pray you have an amazingly blessed week.

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete