Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last post of 2014

December 31st, 2014 got here a lot faster then I had anticipated, but alas here were are.  I have been so busy and haven't even had a chance to catch up on my blog reading for about two month now and even blogging.  I am a terrible blogger... lol.  A couple days ago I started to feel the symptoms of a cold coming on and today it is offically here.  And... this is why I am here now able to blog today.  I finally get to stop and slow down and just relax at home even though I feel like crap.


~Moving Along~


With 2015 pretty much here, I took some time to think about a bucket list for the new year to come

// Starting Jan 1st begin the journey to reading the entire Bible in a year.  Hopefully sooner then the whole year but I am giving myself the full year

// More prayer.  I need more prayer time in my life and just more God time all around. 

// Less eating out, staying in more and cooking.  I like cooking but I am lazy and my laziness gets in the way.  When meal time is approaching it's just easier for me to go somewhere but I want to change that and cook a lot more.

// Transplant!!! Hopefully this year is the year for me and a new kidney or two. 

// Keep in touch a lot better with my friends.  No matter how hard I tried I was just terrible at keeping in touch with like 5 life long friends of mine.  I miss them!

// Start sowing more and making more bags and even venture into clothing

// Taking more pictures.  Yes, I think this has made it in a few previous post but I have a new camera and I want to start taking more pictures to share you all/

// Blog more and hopefully make a few blog friends! :-)

// Be more intentional with everyone and anyone I cross paths with

These are my 2015 hopes and wishes.  Joining Anne from "Love the Here and Now" for Wednesday Wishes

Love the Here and Now

Thank you for stopping by.  Hopefully you'll see more of me in this coming new year.



May 2015 bring much joy to you and many blessings.  

Till next time,

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year ahead....so many wonderful things and people to focus on. Hope you are feeling better soon....being sick is awful. Happy New Year! Wishing the best for you and your blog in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete