Thursday, September 24, 2015

5 BLOGGERS + 1 // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 24

Yesterday was a busy day and to top it off I got a flu shot.  After I get a flu shot I feel so tired, I know that is a minor symptom (I read it in a paper they gave me because I was feeling fatigued) so I felt pretty sluggish after 2 p.m but I still had to help my college freshmen niece and her friend with math and humanities homework, and that took a couple hours.  After that I took my Mom Grocery shopping and that took about an hour.  Once we got to my Mom's I helped with dinner and then I was finally able to veg out and watch some Girl Meets World.  I ended up hooking up to my dialysis machine at 9 laid in bed and fell asleep so quick.  Woke up this morning still feeling tired but nothing a nice cup of coffee cant fix.

September 24 Shout out five of your favorite bloggers. Who are your regular reads?


This was a little tough, there are so many great bloggers that I frequently read and now with this blog-tember challenge I have found some new great bloggers to add to my blog-read-roll. 

I thought about going into detail as to why I like each blogger but I think you should click on their picture and check them out for yourself and I am sure you will automatically now why I like to read they blogs.  These women are lovely and they are so encouraging and helpful to new and seasoned bloggers.  If you don't know who they are you should definitely check them out.

        Love the Here and Now     Ember Grey.

Amanda Moments   

    Brave Love Blog

If you are part of the blog-tember challenge you see the host Bailey from Braveloveblog.  She is the sixth blogger and there was no way I could not add her to this list because she is such an inspiration, if you read her blog I am positive you agree with me on that.

Brave Love Blog

Do you read the blogs of any of the women I mentioned?  If so , who?

Thank you so much for stopping by
I hope you have a great Thursday filled with joy

10 comments:

  1. Love Bailey Jeans! She's phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bailey Jean is awesome!! I will have to check out the rest of the bloggers you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily, honey please take care of you ok? get some rest when you can. You've reminded me I haven't had my flu shot yet, they do the same to me too :/ This is a fabulous list, lots of lovely bloggers for me to read, thank you Lily x I'm planning to try to write a post on the new bloggers I've met through this year's blogtember, maybe as part of day 30? Have a wonderful weekend honey, sending heaps of hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Rosie! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Oooh I haven't heard of any of them!!! So excited- I'm gonna check them out now ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well MY day is made!! :) Thank you for the love! Hope you feel better soon... every time I've gotten a flu shot, I've gotten sick right after. So weird, I have no idea. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Yes, the flu shot ends up always making me sick even when they say that you don't get the flu from the shot. I don't know how I feel about that though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily Grace imagine my surprise when I scrolled your blog and seen this post. I do appreciate the shout out. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily Grace imagine my surprise when I scrolled your blog and seen this post. I do appreciate the shout out. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am late in responding to this blog post as I was out of town and didn't have my computer but I wanted you to know that I am absolutely honored that you include my blog! You are so sweet and made my day! I hope you are feeling better....I always feel like that after a flu shot but it is so worth it to be protected against those nasty germs!

    ReplyDelete