Monday, September 28, 2015

A DAY IN MY LIFE // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 28

Monday already?  Why?  I am not ready for the week yet.  This weekend was pretty calm.  Nothing too hectic or exciting.

September 28:  A day in the life. Take us through it with you.



A day in my life... since yesterday was Sunday I decided to write about a day in my life on Sunday.  Sunday is a relaxing day where I wind down and just relax.

Sunday morning I wake up at 7 a.m. Make sure I am done with my dialysis therapy and disconnect from my machine.  I then head on over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and do something with my hair, Sunday I decided to curl it.  I get dressed and make sure I don't look like a zombie by applying some makeup.  After I am all ready I eat breakfast, I didn't take a picture but I had some waffles with syrup and a scrambled egg.


At about 8:50 I headed to church.  I go early to help with his youth group Sunday school.    Then, service begins at 11.  The pastor spoke about joy and finding joy in serving others especially when they are going through struggles.  It was a good sermon.

Lol... This is what I wore yesterday.  I didn't put enough hairspray in my hair so the curls fell flat but it still looked ok.  It was a nice morning, I don't remember the temperature but it was pretty.

After church we headed over to Denny's for lunch.  Then to the hospital to visit my Father-in-Laws girlfriend but she didn't want to see anyone but him so we waited in the car.  No one wanted to take a picture with me.

We got home at about two I got a Starbucks latte and they misspelled my name.  Laid on the couch with my computer looking at my notes for blog-tember.  Had some Chinese food for dinner, I didn't want to cook and just watched CSI:NY till about 8:30.  I was so tired yesterday I ended up hooking up early and falling asleep at about 9 something.

It was a good Sunday.  Just the way I like them nice and relaxing.  I didn't do anything too exciting but I had fun.  

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you are having a lovely Monday


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me. I'm so glad you had a good day Lily, sending heaps of huggles xx

    ReplyDelete