Thursday, September 10, 2015

BUCKET LIST // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 10

Today I am feeling a lot under the weather.  I have a 100 degree fever it went down .6 point so that is good.  I didn't want to do anything but I have been on a roll I couldn't skip today post.

September 10: 10 things off bucket list.

Brave Love Blog

This prompt is a bit difficult because my bucket list has changed significantly in the past 5 years.

In High School I had this extended bucket list.  I wanted to go straight to an IV League school, get a Business Admin. degree and go on to Law school.  After that I wanted to be a corporate lawyer and make my way into politics.  My ultimate Goal was to be President.  I wanted to live in NYC and travel all over the world. 

My Bucket List now is a bit more simple or so I think it is.

1. Get a kidney transplant

2. Travel all over Europe making my way to the Mediterranean

3. Read the whole Bible in less then a year

4. Finish my Novel

5. Back to NYC after transplant

6. Watch the Phantom of the Opera live

7. Travel around the U.S

8. This might seem odd but get a genealogy test done

9. Read at least two books a month.  My reading has been limited.

10. Own business

That is my list.  Hopefully within the next two years I am able to complete at least 5 of those things.

Do you have a list?  What is on it?

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you are having a great day

2 comments:

  1. I hope that number one comes true for you very soon, so that you can truly enjoy all of the things below it!!! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope one day you'll make your way to Europe <3

    ReplyDelete