Saturday, September 12, 2015

CURRENTLY IN SEPTEMBER // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 12

This virus that I have going on has been interfering with my blogging.  I have been pushing through my feeling like poop to post late but getting it done.  I haven't even been able to read other posts and comment so sad but I am recovering and today I finally don't have a fever.

September 12: What are you up to currently?

For this month my focus has been this blog getting it to something that I am proud of and other people are interested in reading.



Taking inspiration from Bailey over on braveloveblog and copying her format for this post.

Brave Love Blog

Reading... Sytematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine by Wayne Grudem

Playing... Dice with Buddies... lol I am a bit obsessed

Watching... CSI NY
Trying... to blog more often and sticking with it.  
Cooking... Butternut squash ravioli... first attempt was ok I think I can improve
Eating... Food, I just want to eat more then two meals a day it has been hard being sick.
Drinking... cranberry juices and water
Calling... long second week of September I am ready to be much better
Texting... whoever texts me first.
Pinning... on what I am going to do when I am feeling better
Tweeting... about this blog post and maybe and instagram pic
Going... to church tomorrow which is a Sunday 
Loving... the apps FLY, Clips and Tempo.  Great for video and photo editing.
Hating... Being sick
Discovering... that I am more creative then I thought
Thinking... sewing some curtains for my room
Feeling... like I want something crunchy to eat but don't want to move.
Listening (to)... some movie playing in the background my Husband and Son are watching.
Celebrating... son's 10th birthday.  I wasn't with him when he was born but I have know him for 9 1/2 months
Smelling... can't smell my nose is stuffed
Ordering... nothing at the moment 
Thanking... God and everyone who is praying for me.
Considering... having dinner but I wan't something crunchy lol.  I don't know what's wrong with me.
Starting... to enjoy being more creative and exploring my creative channels to see what I can do.
Finishing... my water I have not been good with my water intake and need to get back to normal

Well, that is all for today folks.  

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you are having a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment