Thursday, September 3, 2015

DAY 3 OF BLOG-TEMBER

I am so proud of myself right now.
Not only did I post yesterday but today, that's two days in a row for me people, give me a


September 3: prompt is to create a collage/mood board that describes your blog

This blog is a work in progress I am still trying to develop my niche with this blog.  I want to blog about so many things and I end up hardly ever blogging.

Things will change this month and hopefully I actually continue to blog throughout the rest of the year and years to come.  We shall see!!!

Do you like the collage?  I hope so.

As I will continue to develop this blog I want to be able to maybe inspire someone or give someone hope and maybe be able to encourage someone through what I have been through or am going through.  I also want to share how God is working in my life.  I want to be able to document good and bad moments in my life.  I have a few hobbies that I have been dabbling in and would like to share those with you.  My life isn't really interesting so I don't foresee sharing all the exciting things I do but hey, things change right?  I can't wait to see what this blog will turn into and if it will actually turn into anything.


Brave Love Blog

I hope you are having a blessed day.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily!! I definitely felt that high five moment when I posted mine too haha. Sometimes simple is best and it totally works here! Best of luck with the rest of Blogtember and with your blog :)

    Adrianna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a bunch Adrianna! Best of luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete