Friday, September 4, 2015

BLOG-TEMBER DAY 4

It is 8:00 pm posting this from the hospital.  Two of my niece's friends were in a car accident and both of their backs were broken.  Prayers for them please. 

As I was sitting here I realized I hadn't posted today and I am on a roll so I couldn't not post today. 

I am passionate about so many things first is God then family. I love and care about my family so much. I admit though sometimes I wish I had a different family but at the end of the day I love them all. 

In the collage below the top right picture, you will see my passion for nail polish or maybe my obsession yeah let's stick with that. I like to polish my nails it's therapeutic for me. Same with makeup I found a passion for it that didn't exist a couple years ago. I never knew how much fun makeup could be. 

Food is also a passion even though I am a picky eater. I just like food but then again who doesn't right?


I think I will leave it at that. Oh, wait, I have become a planner nerd, I like tea and coffee and I like to read my bible and lots of other books. 

Ok, now I will leave it at that. I just had to post this today, I would have liked to be more specific but it has been a chaotic day and I seem can't focus.  So, if there are a lot of grammar errors apologies.

Brave Love Blog

I hope you are having a blessed day!

Thank you for stopping by 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your niece's friends! Loved how your collage showcased those passions of yours! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! Can't wait to see more of your Blog-tember!
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers it is highly appreciated!

      Delete