Tuesday, September 22, 2015

GET CREATIVE // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 22

What a morning!  I am functioning on about 3 hours of sleep.  My dialysis machine decided to keep me up all night and part of the morning.  I called technical support and they weren't able to help at first but then I called again and the second time around the technician was able to help me and machine began to work as usual and at about 4 am, I was so happy to get back to sleep.

September 22: Get creative! Sketch, paint, dance, play music, whatever then give us a glimpse.

Brave Love Blog

I was thinking of what to be creative with all weekend.  I thought of maybe doing writing a quote on a canvas and painting over it with watercolors.  Then, I thought maybe I can get started on paining my night stand but I obviously didn't choose those.  I figured since every Sunday I decorate my planner for the coming week I may as well document with photos and show a glimpse of my creativity skills which I feel are growing and aren't fully shown in this post but maybe in the near or far future.  I don't know!



I'll let the pictures speak for themselves I wanted to show it step by step and explain it but I didn't want to bombard you with reading the obvious.


Do you have a planner and have you gotten into the new thing of decorating it?

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you have a beautiful day!

13 comments:

  1. Your planner is beautiful. I enjoy planning as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I love my planner and I dabble in decorating it and making it more creative, but I don't spend a whole lot of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I know it can get pricey. I use coupons for Hobby Lobby where I get most of my stuff to decorate my planner. If I wasn't on a budget I would probably get carried away with supplies.

      Delete
  3. What a cool idea! Having a gorgeous, custom planner would definitely help me stay more motivated to actually use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, having the planner decorated really does help me stay organized and not loose track of my appointments.

      Delete
  4. Your planner puts mine to shame ha! I haven't gotten into the planner decorating thing yet cause I can't yet afford the supplies but want to start! Yours looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, the supplies can be pricey I bought them slowly.

      Delete
  5. Awesome job! It's such a creative way to stay motivated to be organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, It definitely does motivate to be organized.

      Delete
  6. Yay for planner decorating! Decorating my planner is definitely one of the things I look forward to each weekend. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your planner!


    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete