Sunday, September 6, 2015

I ♥ FASHION // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 6


Coco Chanel had it right, simple pieces can sometimes be the most elegant.  Ralph Lauren is a designer I have been a fan of for some time now and I like what he said because it too is true.

September 6: prompt share your style.  What fashion trends you love, frequent or avoid.

Brave Love Blog

I am a big fan of fashion, however, it does not mean that I am a big fan of all fashion and all fashion that is trending.  Such as booty shorts and Birkenstock sandals to name a couple.  Some people absolutely love those but I am not a fan since the 90's.  I just feel like they Birkenstocks are not aesthetically appealing to me.  If you like them and wear them that is awesome.  I hear they are very comfortable I just personally don't like them, same goes for Crocs.  Please don't hate me!  When it comes to the booty shorts I just don't understand that fashion trend at all, but then again I am very modest.

Let's move on to fashion that Frequent.  When I started working on this post I was looking online and found an overflow of photos and items that I like.  I then realized that it was way too much a bit much.  So, I am sticking with items that I mostly go for.


Photos are from Pinterest
//Chunky necklaces are a hands down no questions asked favorite.  They are a great statement peace and dress up and dressy outfit or casual outfit.  I am a fan!

//I absolutely adore riding boots!  I am excited for some cold weather so I can get back to wearing them and wearing them with plaid.

//Plaid shirts are a fav too.  I think they are so pretty and you can wear them all the time.  You can dress them up and dress them down.  

//Same goes for denim button up shirts.  Another trend that I am liking but I think denim shirts never go out of style.

//As well as blazers, I have been obsessed with blazer since I was in high school I feel like so many blazers out there are timeless and never go out of style.  A few of my blazer I still wear and I adore them.

//Boyfriend jeans are pretty awesome too but when they are in overall boyfriend jean style too, the awesome factor gets a little higher.

//Most of the time I am a jeans, t-shirt and converse kind of gal.  I am all about comfort and I like to dress up my converse too.  

//Lastly FLATS!!!  I have been a fan of flats for the longest time.  I own all three of those ballet flats in the picture.  The brand is by Jessica Simpson and not only are they cute but comfortable.  I like heels too but they are not as comfortable.  The rose gold Tieks flats are on my with list.  I have always been a fan of rose gold but it seems like it has recently become way more popular.  When I saw those Tieks flats I said, "I want those" and then I saw the price and remembered that they are pricey, so I have to face the fact that it will be a while till I can splurge on a pair or two, hopefully more. *tear*

Are any of these apparel pieces things you wear, like, or dislike?

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a beautiful Sunday with God's love surrounding you

13 comments:

  1. The flannels and boyfriend jeans. YES GIRL. Love that style so much. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on your style girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tieks are on my wish list, as well, but just so hard to justify spending that much on a pair of shoes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are so cute but the price is just a bit much.

      Delete
  4. One of my goals for this fall is to find the perfect chambray shirt. I think they're SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, chambray! I couldn't think of the word that denim shirts were called. Thanks Leah! They are so cute.

      Delete
  5. Ooh I haven't worn dungarees in years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style looks totally comfy and chic, love that! :)

    ReplyDelete