Saturday, September 5, 2015

MUSIC TIME ♫ // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 5

Wow... I had forgotten about some songs that I had in my iTunes.

Brave Love Blog

September 5: prompt is to put iTunes on shuffle and share the first ten songs that play.  After the first 10 songs played I kept listening and I had some songs I had completely forgotten about I make playlists and usually just stick to listening to them.  Some songs made me wonder what I was thinking when I purchase them.  Those didn't make it into the first 10.  I should have made a list and shared.  Fail!  Maybe next time.  Check out my list below the picture.



1. These Words (I love you, I love you) by Natasha Bedingfield

2. Speed of Sound by Coldplay

3. Fotografia by Juanes

4. I don't wanna be by Gavin Degraw

5. Never Too Late by Three Days Grace

6. Love Story by Taylor Swift

7. I've Got You Under My Skin by Michael Buble

8. Once and for All by Chris Tomlin

9. Angel of Music by Andrew Lloyd Weber for The Phantom of the Opera

10. Dum Dum by Tedashii (ft. Lecrae)

Those were my first 10 songs to play.  I like them all some a little more then others but I like them all.

Have you heard any these songs?  If so, do you like or dislike any of them?

Thanks for stopping by
I hope you have a blessed day

1 comment:

  1. Michael Buble and Gavin Degraw are great. I used to have Dum Dum on repeat.

    ReplyDelete