Thursday, September 17, 2015

OBSESSIONS // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 17

I finally went to my primary care doctor yesterday because this cough and congestion was going nowhere and I was starting to get sinus pressure headaches.  I got an antibiotic shot on my hip.  My hip was hurting for a couple hours.  I even got this nasal spay that looks like an inhaler and it stings for a few second but works quite well.  I am ready to part ways with this virus.

September 17: Your latest obsession. What can you not get enough of these days?
Brave Love Blog


Well... have you heard of a planner?  Yeah?  Ok, I got an Erin Condren planner earlier this year and I have become a little obsessed with decorating it.  Not too bad just simple decorating but it is something I definitely look forward to every week.  I am also a big fan of stationery supplies but that's not new that's something that has been close to my heart for a long time now.



I am thinking of expanding my planner collection from one to two.  I would like one for blogging.  Do you have a planner or planners?  Which do you recommend?

I had an ECLP a few years ago and I had no idea about the going all out and decorating it.  I used colored pens and some stickers but washi tape was not something I knew of.  Washi tape is just so amazingly awesome my collection is slowly growing.  Along with my sticker collections and my own self made stickers.  Every Sunday night has become a planner decorating night and it is very theraputic for me.  

Blogging has recently become something that I have been really focused on.  But I wouldn't necessarily say that I am obsessed with either planner decorating or blogging.  I just enjoy spending some focus time on these things.  



That is about it.  I know, it's nothing juicy.

Thanks for stopping by.

I hpe you are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Erin Condren Planners! I had one a few years ago and loved it but thought I would try something new since I would afraid of how expensive the EC planners were and didn't like how big mine was since it made my purse heavy. However, I've missed it every day since and have been disappointed with every other planner I've tried. I'm for sure getting one for Christmas this year...it's the top of my list. :)

    ReplyDelete