Sunday, September 20, 2015

OOH GUILTY PLEASURE // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 20

10 more days left in September and I am not ready for this years blog-tember challenge to end because I'll have to actually think about the subject of my posts and not rely on a prompts.   


September 20: It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be.  

Brave Love Blog


What is or what are my guilty pleasures?

None!!! I don't fall into habits that I know are not good for me to be listening to, reading or watching eating and all in all not benefiting me at all.


Just kidding!  I definitely have a guilty pleasure and I am not proud of it whatsoever.  It is so bad I don't even want to tell you. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Ok, ok, I'll tell you but you cannot tell my dietician and Dialysis nurse ok?  Haha... Ok, so... I sometimes eat foods I am not supposed to eat but don't worry too much I make sure to double up on my phosphorus binders which help reduce the amount of phosphorus that remains in the body.  I  sometimes eat pizza and dark soda!  Those are two foods that are high in phosphorus and it is recommended that I stay away but it can be hard.  Also fruit!  It is so hard to stay away from fruit and though it may not contain as much phosphorus fruit can be high in potassium and too much is not good on the body.  I don't indulge in these guilty pleasures often just from time to time when I really cannot resist and when I do I am very cautious in making sure that I take the necessary medicine to make sure it doesn't affect me badly.  I can say with all honesty that my labs always come out looking good and my numbers are not high.  I am glad that I am able to manage my medication well enough to indulge every once in a while.

As for other guilty pleasures hmmm... as of right now other then the food guilty pleasure there really isn't anything else.  It is all about FOOD people!  Hahaha...

Thank you for stopping by
I hope you have a beautiful Sunday

2 comments:

  1. lol! Your pictures! I don't know what I'm going to do without all the prompts either when this is over! #nervous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love pizza!! I love fruit too!! I didn't know that too much of it was bad for you lol!!

    ReplyDelete