Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SCENERY THIS // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 23

Happy hump day!  

SEPTEMBER 23: Grab a guest post. Recruit a friend or fellow blogger to share on 
your space for the day.

I complete overlooked this prompt and didn't plan ahead of time like I should have.  So, today you still have me writing to you.  I thought about just skipping today and not posting anything but I couldn't.  I had to post, it didn't feel right skipping because I have been doing so well posting everyday this month.  Yay me!

I like to take pictures of clouds and the beach and just basically landscape.  I decided to share a few pictures that I have taken this year and had to share with you.

This picture was taken the the Central Valley of California
I was driving and I had to stop in the middle of nowhere to take this picture.  Look at the clouds, how glorious are they?  God is amazing and it literally blows my mind to think that this is just a glimpse.

These two photos top and bottom are taken in Southern California at Point Mugu a few miles north of Malibu.  It was cold and I was shaky but I managed to get these two great photos.  Once again you see clouds.  Clouds are my favorite!!!


You're probably going to think 'clouds again?' but yes clouds again.  I was driving again and the sky was looking awesome that I had to snap a picture.  I was on the 101 highway in Atascadero, CA.

Here this sunset is beautiful I believe this was in Newport beach I don't really remember.  
Beautiful right?

This picture was taken from my friends terrace in Cayuco, CA.  
I am jealous I don't get this view everyday.

Hahaha... again me driving, this time going 
West on the 41 state highway heading back to the Central Coast.

What do you think?  Do you take pictures when you're on the road?

I can't believe there are only 7 days left in September that means blog-tember 
challenge time is almost over! :(

Brave Love Blog


Thank you for stopping by
I hope you have a wonderful day
Psst, psst...
Since you are here and hopefully 
reading this you should   
follow me on social media.
                                                                                                                             
Thanks!      

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! The clouds in the first photo are so neat! I take most of my photos when I'm hiking or walking. I've been trying to make more of an effort to carry my camera around with me all the time and not just when I know I'll want to take photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently started to carry my camera because I would always say, "I could take a picture if I had my camera" so I try to always have my camera in my back pack.

      Delete
  2. I have an obsession with sky pictures, too. I have dozens of them on my phone!

    ReplyDelete