Wednesday, September 30, 2015

THE END // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 30

Blog-tember no more after today, well, for this year at least... it is a sad, sad day for me.

September 30: A farewell coffee date. Take some time to breath, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt: how did the Blog-tember Challenge go for you? Any surprises? What was your favorite prompt, or what would you like to see included next time? 



I have my cup of coffee, grab your coffee or whatever you want to drink and let us make a toast to Bailey for hosting blog-tember and giving us great prompts and thank you God for bringing lovely women together.  Salud!

So, this is it, the end of the Blog-tember Challenge and I am happy to say that I did it.  I completed this challenge.  It is a good feeling knowing that I blogged everyday this month.  If you joined in on the Blot-tember challenge fun, yay and I give to you a *high five*

This certainly was a challenge for me and it went well.  I got to interact with some lovely women.  My blog-reading list has become significantly longer and I am very happy about that.  Thank you to everyone who has stopped by, I really appreciate you taking time to read my words.

I was surprised that I didn't skip a few prompts, like the VLOG and a few others.  I don't remember what the others are because I did end up doing each one but there were a couple that I just wanted to skip over.  Luckily I pulled through and did it anyway.  It was good for me to just set aside my feeling and just do it.  I have a tendency of talking myself out of things a lot, but I put it in God's hands.

I wish I could pick one favorite prompt but in all actuality I liked them all.  They all helped me think and helped me get my creative juices running.  I plan on participating next year as well and hopefully I will complete it again too.

It was fun and I weep (not really) now that it is over.  I don't know what I am going to do now that I don't have set prompts.  Oh, but I got plenty of ideas from many of you blog-tember gals.  So I will definitely be borrowing some prompts from you.

Brave Love Blog

Wow, it is already late!  I am getting this posted at almost 4:00 p.m pacific time.  I was having trouble with my internet this morning and just got home.  Hopefully some of you are still able to read this today Wednesday.  Well, it was fun being part of the second annual Blog-tember challenge.  Please come back and visit me some more.

Thanks for stopping by
I hope your Wednesday is going super!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on doing all 30 days and prompts! I wasn't able to do quite that well but Blogtember was a fantastic challenge! I definitely found loads of bloggers to follow too!

    ReplyDelete