Monday, September 14, 2015

THE GOOD BOOK(S) // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 14

5 Days of whatever virus I have is really getting to me and I am over all the coughing and not being able to breath.  I blow my nose feel better for 20 seconds and back to not being able to breath... boo

Brave Love Blog

September 14: 5 books that have impacted your life the most.

I feel like I say this in every post but this post was a bit difficult.  I have read a lot of books that have impacted my life.  If I was asked this question about 6 years ago my answer would have the bible and a few other books.  

Now, the book that has done the most impact in my life is the Bible everything else is just for entertainment and I can't put them on the same level or even list of impact. 

There are books that growing up I read and drew me closer to reading.

// To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

// Night by Elie Wiesel

// Animal Farm by George Orwell

// A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry

// Robert Frost poetry

I could go on and on about books that impacted me but not quite like the Bible.

Thank you for stopping by
I hope that you are having a nice day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your book list! Praying you feel better soon! =)
    Blessings,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bess, I appreciate your prayers a lot.

      Lily

      Delete