Friday, September 18, 2015

VLOG TIME // BLOG-TEMBER DAY 18

September 18: VLOG 


Vlogging is a new thing for me and I sound nervous because I was nervous and I stumbled a little on my words.  Also my hair looks funny.  I might just be to critical of myself.  Like I said in the vlog, I had recorded a previous video this morning but I just didn't like it, so I ended up in my car and took the opportunity to vlog while waiting for my mom.  I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a lovely day

5 comments:

  1. I vlogged in my car too! It was the only place I could get some quiet and natural light :-) Blessings on your blog goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love your vlog!!! It's so put together like a film! Haha mine is eh. It was my first time vlogging too!! And the reason I steadied my blog is the exact same!!!! For Christ to be glorified in all that it I do!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, since you're a new blogger, first off WELCOME! Second, if you seek community with fellow blogging believers, join the Peony Project on Facebook!! It's super awesome and uplifting and you connect with so many like minded bloggers with the same passions for blogging as you have!! I have been a member a couple of months and it is AWESOME!! Hope to see you there! To get started, follow this link: http://www.betsygettis.com/2014/06/introducing-peony-project.html :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I appreciate you letting me know about the Peony Project.

      Delete